We see great importance in providing equal service to all customers and surfers and in improving the service provided to customers and surfers with disabilities. Therefore we invest a lot of resources in making our website accessible in order to make it more available for people with disabilities.
The website’s accessibility is intended to make it more available, friendly and convenient to use for people with special needs, which stem from, among other things, various motor disabilities, cognitive impairments, myopia, blindness or color blindness, hearing impairments, as well as elderly people.
We make efforts to ensure that our website to meet the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adjustments) 2013, at the level of the required standard. We also implement the recommendations of the WCAG 2.0 document by the W3C organization.
Repairs and adjustments made:
* The site is optimized for common browsers.
* The site is optimized for mobile use.
* The site is optimized for display compatible with a variety of screens and resolutions.
* The means of navigation on the site are simple and clear.
* The contents of the site are written in a clear, orderly and hierarchical manner.
* The website content is written in simple and clear language.
* Most pages on the site have a fixed structure.
* Most of the images on the site have an alternative textual explanation ( alt ).
* The site allows changing the font size by using the Ctrl key and the + key on the keyboard
* Most of the website does not use a moving or flashing text display.
Use of the accessibility component: This website has the
enable accessibility plugin embedded which helps make the website accessible to people with disabilities.
Menu user guide:
- The site adjustment button and site tags for assistive devices and technologies for people with disabilities
- A button to enable navigation using the keyboard keys between the links on the website
- The button to disable the flickering and/or moving elements on the screen
- Black and white monochrome mode enable button for the color blind
- sepia button (brown shade)
- High contrast toggle button
- Black and yellow button
- Color invert button
- A button that clearly highlights all the title tags that appear on the site
- A button that clearly highlights all the links that appear on the site
- A button that displays the alternative description of all the images that appear on the website on mouseover
- A button that displays a permanent description of the photos on the site
- A button to cancel using a legible font
- Button to increase the font size on the site
- The button to reduce the size of the fonts on the site
- Button to increase the entire display to about 200%
- button to reduce the entire display to about 70%
- Mouse cursor increase button
- Button to increase the mouse cursor and change its color to black
- Site reading mode button
- A button that displays the accessibility statement
- A reset button that cancels accessibility
- Send accessibility feedback button
- Button to change the language of the bar and the accessibility statement accordingly
The accessibility bar has 2 types of magnification for your convenience, but if you want to enlarge the letters even more, you can use the following keyboard functions:
- Esc key will open and close the accessibility bar
- Ctrl + key will enlarge the text on the site
- Ctrl key – will reduce the text on the site
- Ctrl 0 key will return the site to its original size
- Space key ( SPACE ) will take the site down.
- F 11 key will enlarge the screen to full size – another press will reduce it back.
It is important to note that despite our efforts to make all the pages on the site accessible, and despite our activities to improve the site’s accessibility – it is possible that parts or capabilities may be discovered that are not properly accessed or have not yet been accessed.
If you encountered a problem regarding accessibility on the website, we would be happy if you wrote to us, by contacting our accessibility coordinator by email: email@example.com
So that we can handle the problem in the best way, we strongly recommend that you attach complete details as much as possible:
* Problem Description
* What is the action you tried to perform
* Link to the page you browsed
* Browser type and version
* Operating System
* The type of assistive technology (if you used it)
We will do as much as we can in order to make the site accessible in the best possible way and answer inquiries in the most professional and fastest way.
Details of the accessibility coordinator:
Name: Tal Caspi
The accessibility statement was updated on: 07/08/2023
Subheading: Building accessibility arrangements
Below are the existing accessibility arrangements in our office, which are located at 121 Derech Menahem Begin Street, Tel Aviv:
* Disabled parking spaces are available at 121 Derech Menahem Begin Street, including for tall vehicles (for a fee).
* There is a sequence of access from the parking lot through the entrance to our office (including elevators).
* There are accessible disabled services.
* There are identification and direction signs.
* A service animal designed to help a person with a disability is allowed to enter our office.